Lawrence To Quit Teaching to Become Fitness Influencer

Robert Lawrence flexing during class time, but not during Flex time, as he dreams of a career as a fitness influencer.

Bear River math teacher, Robert Lawrence, is now looking towards becoming a full time influencer after realizing that teaching is simply not his cup of tea.
On the side, Lawrence has been shooting fitness videos and pictures that he posts on his instagram account, @LawrenceLifts, from the amount of calories he eats every day to his daily workout routine, you can find a load of fitness advice all from Russell Lawrence himself.
In school no one knew Lawrence’s dreams of fitness, until kids started talking after catching glimpses of Lawrence’s quick workouts throughout the school day. It then took a spin when more kids became interested in the truth of this rumor.
Bear River freshman Ezra Cruzen has personal experience finding Lawrence’s fitness account.
“I heard someone talking about the account and I got interested”, Ezra stated. “I spent the rest of the afternoon after I got home searching Instagram to find his account. To my surprise, the rumors around about the account were true. Then the next day at school, I heard kids in his class talking about his fitness activities in Flex time and also in between classes. It surprised me to learn this new information about my own math teacher, but also made me laugh. I told a whole bunch of my friends about Lawrence, so I believe that’s when it really got out about the social media account.”
Many students have reported seeing him flexing during class for some of his Instagram posts and have even been featured in some of his posts as well.
During lunch you can find Lawrence deadlifting, boxing and sometimes doing push ups with students on his back. He has even started integrating some of these workouts into his classwork for students, requiring them to do 15 pushups for every wrong answer they give on tests, which has proven to be very effective compared to traditional methods.
Along with this always having been a dream for him, he said that the stress of constantly grading student work has been getting to him. He said that he hopes this could be his way out of the constant loop that he has felt that he has been in. Lawrence states that because of rumors spreading around the school his account began to receive more feedback, and his fitness program amazingly tripled in followers.
Lawrence detailed his reasoning behind becoming a full time influencer.
“I have been considering leaving teaching for a long time but I haven’t really had the time or the means to do so”, Lawrence said. “Because of my students giving me more publicity on both my account and program, I have more hope and drive than I’ve ever had before. I’m going to continue going for my dreams and trying to accomplish them.”