Chocolate Milk and Presidential Elections, Vote MacD.

Photo Illustration by Monica Meszaros
MacD For President 2024!

As Americans get prepared for an exciting election for who will lead the country as president, Bruins see a familiar face among the polls.
Matthew MacDonald, commonly known as MacD and a history teacher at Bear River High School, is in the running in an independent party known as the “Lone Wolf Party.”
Many Americans think that he is the candidate to look at.
Tanner Mathias, Bear River’s head varsity football coach says, “I mean, I think he’s the best possible candidate out there, he’s done so much for the community and he would only do better for America.”
Mathias knows MacD is ahead of the competition.
“There’s nothing the other candidates can do what he hasn’t done.”
Mathias knows MacD will overcome the competition.
“Undoubtedly, there is no other candidate that is in his stratosphere.”
Mathias made sure to add, “History teachers make the best presidents and as a history teacher he would make a great president for us.”
MacD has an extensive résumé and experience.
“I’ll tell you the big thing we want to do and that is put chocolate milk in the drinking fountains,” MacD said. “When I was in 5th grade I ran for president at Cottage Hill and I lost because the kid I ran against said that they were going to put chocolate milk in the drinking fountains. Everybody cheered. I lost. So now I know how to win an election, and it’s mainly just by saying ‘Hey, imma put chocolate milk in the drinking fountains everywhere in America.’”
Since that day MacD has dedicated his life to becoming president, and he has a similar story to Abraham Lincoln. However neither of them were elected the first time running for office, but they both bring extreme value to our country.
MacD understands his years of teaching will make him a dependable, trustworthy candidate.
“All the years of teaching Government and AP Government, I just really feel like I can bring a lot to the country,” MacD said.
But he also understands his young, charismatic picture may reflect strength where he lacks in other areas.
“Obviously they have a lot more experience than I do. They’re a little bit older than I am, but I feel like my idea with the chocolate milk, nobody has that idea and that’s why it’s time for a change.”
MacD is reeeeeaaaaly leaning into his chocolate milk idea.
“That’s my main idea. I only really have one idea but I think that’s a good one and that’s what I’m going to campaign on,” he explained. “I feel like I’m gonna win because of that. I think a lot of people like chocolate milk. We talked about Mountain Dew in the drinking fountains and that could be something that we also may try to do, but we are going to start with chocolate milk.”
MacD has extensive knowledge of how to run a country, and he understands the wants and needs of America at this moment. That’s why, along with chocolate milk drinking fountains, he’s planning to dedicate millions of taxpayer dollars to, well, something.
Although he’s made his plans for America about as mysterious as his “lone wolf” nature, many Bruins believe in what he has in store for this country, and know he will bring about change for the better.
Vote MacD!