Top Five Weekdays by Colby Dyer

Julia M. Cameron

5. Tuesday
Tuesdays are almost always the most boring or mundane day of the week. Nothing special or exciting happens on this day.
4. Wednesday
Hump Day is propaganda made by camels to make people less miserable when thinking about how many days remain until the weekend.The only reason why this day isn’t number five is because it’s one day closer to the weekend than Tuesday.
3. Thursday
Usually there’s things that you can do on Thursdays. More often than not, you can go out to watch a local sports game or other school-based events. Usually classes have more interactive activities that you can do.
2. Monday
Contrary to what the funny orange cat says about Mondays, they dont suck that much. Mondays for Bruins start an hour late, giving you extra time in the morning. School periods are each shorter by about 20 minutes. These two reasons alone would make this number one on the list. However, it’s still Monday and you have five more days until the weekend.
1. Friday
Easily the best weekday list is Friday. Just like Thursday, there is always stuff to do and you can make plans with friends for the weekend. Waking up and realizing that it’s only one more day until the weekend is splendid.